Wednesday 28 April 2010

Further Initial Photographs

I went out at night and took some more initial photographs to mark the start of my project. I tried to capture my idea further, the idea of looking at really urban spaces with no people around. I feel I did capture this quite well, but not well enough. All of these photo's are lacking in something; a crucial element is lacking. I will eventually decide on how to correct this, not now - I plan on using my journal and worksheets to try and resolve this in the near future. Then once that's sorted I can move on to doing proper shoots in exotic places (maybe even London!)

These are just a few photos from the shoot, probably the more successful ones, and they are untouched - ie no Photoshop!

I've written small pieces on a few of the shots in my journal, you'll find them in there.







No comments:

Post a Comment