Thursday 29 April 2010

Thursday Update

Hello there, just a bit of an update really. Today was spent by finishing off a couple of moleskine pages, one particular line drawing was quite time consuming. I did a bit of research into Tilt Shift Photography, which is a process I have only just learnt about, and it's really exciting, but since my camera can't perform the function, I'm going to have to use Photoshop to recreate the effect. Not much of a problem really, the outcome will look close enough, it's definitely something worth exploring, because it's an amazing photographic technique I'm itching to try.

I'm mentally preparing for the weekend, late nights will be on the agenda getting some more shots, furthering my idea with the panoramic shots. I'm feeling a bit ill really, I'm not really feeling myself, so this could be an interesting few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment