Friday 14 May 2010

Friday

And again, no news on my Green Light...

In my Moleskine today I just spoke about compiling a Photo book as a support to my project. It's going to be a compilation of stills and small panoramas from my work so far in the FMP project and I will continue to add to it right up until the last few days. I will add screenshots of any image editing I have done in Photoshop, to give you a sense of how I make the panoramic images, and also to show you how I actually edit some of the images to make them fit together nicely when I stitch them together. I will make sure I add the technical details of all photographs as little captions underneath each image, so you can see why and how I got each image as a result.

I just think it will be a strong way of adding to the project, it will give both you and me a sense of where I have come from and where I am going with my work. I'll start it off by adding photographs from a few urban exploration trips I did at the start of the project, then you will see the development from that starting point.

But today, the weather is brilliant, hottest day of the year so far, and this weekend is looking promising in terms of boiling hot weather, and I think I deserve a Saturday off work. I will be back with you again on Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment