Monday 3 May 2010

Monday, Bank Holiday

This is a late night to my standards, I stayed up until the later hours in order to get some shots for my tilted panorama idea, I havent stitched them together yet, they're all still on my camera, I will do that tomorrow though when I have the time in college. It will be my main task tomorrow to stitch them together for purely a test piece. Once I have sorted out a process and nailed it bang on, I will then go and apply this process in two weeks time to get the panoramas and still photographs for my final exhibition. I feel it's really important to get this process defined, and then get it right so I am used to working in that certain way, so when it comes to doing the final shots, I can do it efficiently with no mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment