Monday 10 May 2010

Monday, Green Light Day

Now, this was a frustrating day. It was a day of waiting around, casually doing a little bit of light work, but mostly waiting for the tutors to come around and see my work. Since my surname begins with 'P', I had a really long wait, so long that the tutors did not get to see me today, so I'll be hoping they manage to get to me tomorrow at some point.

I had all my work with me, everything I have done on the project to date, I'm quite pleased with it all really, especially my moleskine. I have a special folder dedicated to this blog with every post printed out and put into plastic sheets and presented perfectly. Hopefully the tutors can see that I have been putting so much work into it! I'll post tomorrow to let you know how my Green Light assessment went, if it ever happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment