Saturday 1 May 2010

Saturday

Well today has been nice, couldn't sleep last night so today I feel absolutely dead! However in my insomniatic state i did think of a new idea to extend my Panoramic Photomerge idea. Basically it involves setting up a camera and tripod, but the tripod has a short leg, so everything is on a tilt. Then do a 360 degree panoramic shot capturing the floor, some of the environment, the sky, then back down to the environment and the floor again. I've not really seen it done before, but I bet there's a thousand artists out there who will be able to prove me wrong - I need to check this out and do a bit of research into it. All research will go into my research folder and at least mentioned in my journal.

Since I had a few hours of laying in bed awake, it was a perfect opportunity to think about my FMP, well, there was nothing else to do! I scribbled a few notes down on some scrap paper, I'll add these into my journal after I've scanned them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment